Saturday, July 21, 2007

MySpace and YouTube

Task #19

Wow, did I ever have fun with this assignment!

I did notice that several libraries used these sites to do virtual tours or to focus on particular activities they were promoting. Good idea to get "out there" where people are searching!

There were so many videos I would like to share with you! But the winner was.....Mac

In case you're interested, these are the "runners' up:"

YouTube:
Library Blonde

Metacafe:
Fake Toyota

MySpace:
Tattered Cover virtual tour of the Lodo store (one of the two locations where I worked)

Hope you enjoy these as much as I did! I can't wait to see what everyone else finds out there!

6 comments:

Rachel Hanson said...

I'm glad you had the links. I thought about it when I wrote my post but was too tired to figure it out. You motivated me only to find out how simple it is. Thanks!

BLuB said...

Is this you, JM? That was a great video clip! Oh my gosh, how awful! Well, I hope I can catch up with these assignments, because they all look so fun! I am really enjoying perusing everyone's blogs!

Rachel Hanson said...

I just viewed the other videos. The two made me laugh and the other one is beautiful - I want one for my home!

Nancy T said...

Love the Library Blonde video. Someone in my library school class showed it as part of a presentation for class last weekend.

Anonymous said...

Excellent vids. Liberry Blonde is my fave.

Writer Gal said...

Loved the videos. Sneaky guy--how could he? Library Blonde seems familiar--I think I've helped her several times over the last 20+ years.