Thursday, May 10, 2007

Flickr Photos




I haven't tried this before and hope it turns out okay. One disadvantage I'm finding with this technology so far is that each site requires you to "sign up" with them. I had hoped that having a Gmail account would be sufficient for Flickr, but had to set up through Yahoo. I now have two blog sites, email for home, work, and school, AND a Flickr account. Too much to keep track of!

Florida vacation, Racing in Baja, Mr. Spock and Miss Jewel

Tasks #5 & #6

4 comments:

kittenzgotclawzz said...

Love the kitties!
Clawzz....

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the signing up and in for every last thing--I cannot be expected to remember such things!

Nancy T said...

Hey there Liberry Lady (like the name, by the way)

Check out the following link.
http://www.newfreedownloads.com/find/password.html

There are some free software downloads for help in saving (and retrieving) passwords.

Might be worth a further look.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

No doubt!! I'm fed up with all these sign-ins. Beginning to think I should pick a universal password & user name for all the non-sensitive sites. But what do I know?
Sharon P.