Monday, May 14, 2007

Technology for Country Folk

While this is probably appropriate for the entire staff, I thought it MOST appropriate for those of us (struggling?) taking on the Webolution challenge. Got a favorite???
It's been pointed out, that this link is not working! SO....I'll try including the URL which you can copy and paste into your browser. Sorry, 'bout that, it worked fine the first time I did it! Check it out and let me know if you have a favorite definition!

http://carcino.gen.nz/images/index.php/4745ed0f/5e36c194

5 comments:

sherambles said...

I tried your link, LiberryLady, but I was told I was FORBIDDEN. Is there any way to UN-forbid me?

LibraryLady said...

Aon Forbes,

Are you using a Mac? I can't get the link on my home computer, but have had no difficulty on the work computers. See if that helps. Otherwise I can provide the URL....

sherambles said...

I am at work. Love to have the URL.

Robert (Common Child) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robert (Common Child) said...

I thought the Dot Matrix one was pretty funny. :) (RB)