Friday, May 11, 2007

RSS feeds via Bloglines

Tasks #7 & #8

Every time I think I'm getting a grip on new technology, I stumble up against something that makes me humble again. In this case, I figured I'd just make a screen shot of my RSS feeds and paste it into this blog. Sounds simple, and I've done screen shots before, but for some reason now I'm missing something. (What, you make ask? Who knows...if YOU do, please let me in on it!)

So instead, here's a link that will show you what I'm looking at these days. The censorship sites came in handy when we were developing our new display policy and I like expanding my vocabulary, hence the "word a day." (Yup, I'm a geek, but I'm okay with that.)

And now it appears, that unless I happen to be logged in to my feeds, you won't be able to see them! Always learning something.....

1 comment:

kittenzgotclawzz said...

I'm having issues w/this bloglines thing too, I think I will just post some silly youtube thingy! I still say too many passwords and accts, but I will look into the password manager thing Nancy was talking about somewheres.